Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's becoming REAL!!!!

Yesterday I received a FedEx envelope from Holt... it was the last few papers we need to include in our dossier! AHHHH!!!!(I "scream" on here a lot, huh?) Crazy!!!!! It is actually seeming real to me now, up to this point, it just didn't feel real, I was just doing paperwork and dreaming while reading everyone else's blogs, about how they were finished with all this craziness, but now we're almost there! I better not get ahead of myself though, we're waiting on 1 more letter from the state of WV, a couple of reference letters, then we'll be ready to get a few things notarized, then send it on to Charleston to be certified, and then on to the courier service in MD so they can take it to DC and have it certified and authenticated! Then.... OMG! Then.............. WE'LL BE ON A WAITING LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Now, we're at the point when we could actually have pics and know who our sweet girl is within like 6 months (I know, that's optimistic, but just let me be).... and I keep forgetting, we could know who our sweet "girls" or "girl & boy" are, we said we would accept twins!  We may be CrAzY, but bring it on! Whatever the Lord wants to give us, we're ready for it..... K, I'm gonna go rest now ;-)... Have a great Saturday, everyone!!!!

3 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Isn't it so exciting to get the dossier done? I agree, that was when it started to feel real for us, too. The wait for a referral can be a bit agonizing at times, but before you know it, you'll see your child's (or childrens) face :) That's very exciting that you're open to twins! I can't wait to see what God does!

 
At February 12, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Catiejoyce said...

Congratulations!!! We celebrated every baby step in our dossier. ;-) We are also adopting through Holt and I found the link to your blog on the forum. We LOVE having a blog and connecting with other families going through the process. :-)

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

I hadn't checked the blog in a week or so and I was so excited to see I have 2 new followers and comments!!!! It doesn't take much for me! :) I look forward to getting to know you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home