Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Focus

Well folks, it's almost June!!!! Like, seriously, June 1 is TOMORROW!!!! This means I could be less than a month away from seeing my baby girl's face! It also means that I might turn into a total loon within a couple more weeks of waiting. I'm gonna make a promise to myself, right here for the blogger world to see so that I'll stick to it, I WILL NOT call Holt until at least June 24 (definitely not til June 23). I'm already having trouble focusing or concentrating on anything, because that possibility is ALWAYS on my mind. Now, we have to remember, this is only a possibility, it's not for sure, but I'm hopeful and trying to rest in God's peace (that is soooo not my forte, but practice makes perfect, right?). I know He is in control and I know He is always right on time, and I also know that saying "Hurry up, please" doesn't work with Him. :-) So, I'm going to keep going about my days like normal and just try to focus on the here and now... could you all please remind me of that tomorrow? Thanks! <3 Jenn

3 Comments:

At June 1, 2011 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Catiejoyce said...

I woke up this morning saying Lord, it's June!!! Please help me to wait on You. I can hardly wait either. ;-) Praying for you!!!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

I just look soooo forward to the day that we all look back at this time and maybe forget just a little how hard it was, because our sweet girls (and boys) are snuggled up in our laps, where they belong! <3 you, sweet friend, praying for patience and peace for us all!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger us said...

So true! We most likely will not get matched this month but there are always those surprise matchings. I hope that many waiting families are surprised this month. It makes me happy to hear about everyone's new matches! Or even others updates. :)Eee, so exciting! Mrs Young

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home